See what Frank Lampard said about Victor Moses' performance in his new club.

Frank Lampard took the time to comment on Victor Moses' immediate target in Sparta Moscow, following yesterday's clash with Manchester United. In a Sky Sports Interactive Session

After his first Russian premiere in his new club, Lampard praised the 29-year-old Nigerian forward and former right Chelsea Midfielder.

When I was playing with him at Stamford Bridge he inspired me on the training ground to do his hard work and pace on the pitch, he said "Victor mose is a flexible player and a good marker.

Since joining Chelsea in 2012, he has been playing on the loan. I'll love to make up my squad with a centered winger and assailant like him.

I'm not saying we're going to return him to England, but I'll congratulate him on making the club proud of the many clubs he was loaned with.

Victor Moses is maybe not a world-class player, but I admire him so much as a talented and reliable front man.

I emphasize him always, and I know that he's going to do well in Russia, he has already started well and he has to keep his records there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FUTO and Nekede Students Swim in Dirty Water to Protest for Reconstruction of the School's Bad Road

Breaking News : #EndSARS protester attack bullion van in osun state

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Explodes Over #LekkiMassacre Of #EndSARS Protesters